By submitting your content(s) and creation(s) to us:
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of your creations (short stories, poems, book and movie reviews, travelogues, photographs, musings and any piece of content, including text, images or videos) and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to Different Truths (com)also gives us unconditional permission for your creations to be reprinted in other webzines/ezines, websites and print publications.
- If someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your creations.
- The Different Truths (com)editorial team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted. The editorial team also reserves the right to edit your article to meet the editorial guidelines of the magazine.
- The Different Truths (com)editorial team reserves the right to remove/delete your article(s)/picture(s)/video(s) at any point of time. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your creations.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our magazine.
- Agreement to the terms and conditions
Any non-human visitors to these websites shall be considered agents of the individual(s) who controls, authors or otherwise makes use of them. Such individual(s) shall be deemed responsible for the actions of their non-human visitor devices in the same manner as if they personally visited the website.
- The content and creations (reports, article, features, opinion pieces, poems, short stories, humour, literary criticisms, book, movie and other reviews, travelogues or any other piece of writing, including photographs, paintings, illustrations, cartoons, videos, etc.) sent to us should be 100% original and unpublished (not even on your blog) and unshared (on any social sites).
- You will continue to retain all of your ownership rights in your “Content and Creations”. However, by submitting “Content” to Different Truths (com), you hereby grant Different Truths (differenttruths.com) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish (in print or eBook), share the same in social media and perform the “Content and Creations” in connection with the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Website and its affiliates.
- Once your content (including text, images or videos) has been published in Different Truths (com), you will not submit it for publication/publish it in any other website without the permission of Different Truths (differenttruths.com).
- You further agree that you will not submit any Content for publishing Different Truths (com) that is unlawful as per local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Make sure that Content is not spam, is not machine-generated or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content is not obscene, libellous, defamatory, hateful or racially bigoted, does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party and is not otherwise unlawful.
Obey the Law
You agree not to use the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libellous (e.g., untrue and damaging to others), invasive of other’s privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyright (e.g., rights of an owner or authorized user of material) or other intellectual property rights of others. In case of any violation of this rule, Different Truths (differenttruths.com) at its discretion would report this to concerning regulatory or legal framework as per the prevailing laws.
Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Communities
1) Community Conduct: By using and/or registering for the community networks, user pages, feeds or other tools or applications for communicating, posting, or creating User Content (collectively the “User Tools”), you agree to use the User Tools only to post User Content that is proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the User Tools, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Post any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents.
- Post files or content that contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Post surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another User of a forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying any public area of the Different Truths (differenttruths.com).
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
If you choose to use language, such as a user name or Contributor’s name that, in Different Truths (differenttruths.com) sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, offensive, or abusive or that might otherwise be objectionable or inappropriate, we reserve the right without prior notice to you to delete or change the offending language including your user name.
2) User Tools: Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates reserve the right to terminate your access without any liability to any or all of the User Tools at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
3) Monitoring: Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates have no obligation to pre-screen or monitor the User Tools or the content posted on or through any User Tools. However, Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates reserve the right at all times to edit or remove any content or communications, in whole or in part, in Different Truths’ (differenttruths.com) or any of its affiliates’ sole discretion and to disclose any information or take any action as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4) Usage: Content or communications posted using the User Tools are generally public, not private, communications and others may read your communications without your knowledge or consent. You should not have any expectation of privacy relative to your communications through the User Tools. Always use caution when posting personal information especially when posting information that could personally identify you. Your posting of any User Content through the User Tools is done at your own risk. Different Truths (differenttruths.com) is not responsible for its theft, copying or placement of that User Content on other media or networks. Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any community and, therefore, Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the User Tools and the content therein and any actions resulting from your participation or the participation of others using the User Tools. By posting User Content through the User Tools you grant Different Truths (differenttruths.com) certain rights as described in the Section A. User Content below.
Any material or third party software downloaded through or for the use of the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network is done at your own discretion and risk, and Different Truths (differenttruths.com) will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network or our third party service providers will create any warranty not expressly stated.
Rights you Grant to Different Truths (differenttruths.com)
- User Content: By submitting any User Content through or to the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network, including on any User Tools or User Pages, you hereby irrevocably grant to Different Truths (differenttruths.com), its affiliates and distributors, a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable license, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works from, transfer, transmit and distribute on the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network, in connection with promotion or elsewhere, such User Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the User Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, when you submit a text, pictures, videos, Different Truths (differenttruths.com) may modify the format, content and display of such User Content. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such User Content, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. You grant Different Truths (differenttruths.com) the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network or on any media. You agree that the foregoing grant of rights by you to Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and its affiliates is provided without any the entitlement of payment of fees or consideration.
- Account Access: In order to ensure that Different Truths (differenttruths.com) is able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to Users’ needs, you agree that Different Truths (differenttruths.com) representatives will have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints. You are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service.
Children and Mature Content
The Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network are not directed to children under the age of 18. Different Truths (differenttruths.com) will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information on or through the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network from anyone under 18. Please be aware that certain areas on the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network contain mature content and there may be posted specific age restrictions to access and view such areas. You may be exposed to Content on the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network that you find offensive, indecent or objectionable. By using the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network you assume all risk associated with its use. We encourage parents to supervise their children’s use of the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network and maintain open communication regarding appropriate materials for use and viewing by their children. Note to Parents. If you have any concerns about the Different Truths (differenttruths.com) Network, please contact us via our online form available at email@example.com (we need to create this ID, Navneet)
- You shall mail all your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that all text should be sent as MS Word attachment only. That you shall send the text in 12 point Times New Roman font only.
- Also, all photos should be sent as jpg or jpeg attachments only.
- All tables, illustrations, maps must also be sent as jpg or jpeg attachments only.
- For videos please send us your personal YouTube link.
- No text materials should be sent as pdf. Also, do not format any text.
- Avoid using emoticons, caps, unnecessary capitals in the text that you submit to Different Truths (com). Do not format, decorate and embellish your texts.
- If you fail to abide by these guidelines, the editorial team of Different Truths (com) might reject the same.
- Sending your “Content and Creations” to Different Truths (com) only does not qualify for publishing on the website.
- It is on the sole discretion of Different Truths (com) team to approve or disapprove the content, which in turn is subject to meeting editorial guidelines of the site.
- You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products or services, whether modified or unmodified. All products and services are the property of Different Truths (com) that reserves the right to use the content, creations and photographs in any creative manner.
- You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in your “Content” and grant each user and visitor of the Different Truths (com) website a non-exclusive license to access your “Content” through the website as defined in this Term of Service agreement. The same can be downloaded, shared in social media by Different Truths (differenttruths.com) and users/visitors to the website.
- We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your creations.
Indemnification for Breach of Terms
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Different Truths (differenttruths.com) from and against any and all loss, expenses, damages, and costs, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting, whether directly or indirectly, from your violation of the Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Different Truths (differenttruths.com) from and against any and all claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the Website.
Your use of our service(s) implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
<center><a href=”http://googleping.com/” title=”Ping Search Engines at GooglePing.com”><img src=”http://googleping.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/logo.png” width=”100″ height=”50″alt=”Ping Your Website” title=”GooglePing.com” />