Reading Time: 1 minuteA love poem by Ayub, in the tradition of the Romantics, in Different Truths How I have escaped From the illusions of her lips! On her grayish eyebrows Were throbs of the untold mystery? In the depth of her eyes Blossomed pleasures of seven colours, On the right cheek of her was a reverent […]
- Posted on February 14, 2016 Posted by Anumita Chatterjee Roy
- Posted on December 31, 2015 Posted by Beyniaz Edulji
- Posted on March 4, 2016 Posted by Arindam Roy
- Posted on March 17, 2016 Posted by Arindam Roy
- Posted on January 2, 2016 Posted by Arindam Roy
- Posted on August 16, 2017 Posted by Lily Swarn
- Posted on August 16, 2017 Posted by Prof. Ashoka Jahnavi Prasad
- Posted on August 16, 2017 Posted by Poornima Laxmeshwar
- Posted on August 15, 2017 Posted by Prof. Ashoka Jahnavi Prasad
- Posted on August 15, 2017 Posted by Sarika Sarkar Das
- Posted on May 7, 2016 Posted by Ritamvara Bhattacharya
- Posted on July 3, 2017 Posted by Harsh Vardhan 'Samrat'
- Posted on July 28, 2017 Posted by Preeyan Abraham
- Posted on December 23, 2016 Posted by Anita Parikh
- Posted on February 11, 2016 Posted by Kalpita Mukherji
Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Pix, Videos, etc
A Democratic Forum
A Socially Responsive Media
Kindly send your brief bio in 75 words (not more), your pic and email Id, first time only, to help us create your Author's Profile.
Write-up/poem to be sent as MS Word attachment and pictures as jpg/jpeg attachments only.